The above video is of last year's HFW Conference--Jesus Above All
HFW Conference 2017
- Hearts United -
The Experience of a Lifetime!
Ridgecrest Conference Center, NC
Featured Speakers: Meleah Allard, Debora Barr, Kyle Bowman, Tom Cole, Guy Hammond, McKrae Game, Larry Lother, & Melissa Wilson.
Leaders Conference July 11-12
The HFW Leaders Conference is not limited to HFW Referrals. Anyone is welcome to attend that serves in ministry (including interested in serving) to people affected by homosexuality and sexual and relational brokenness in general. We will begin Tuesday evening, with a catered dinner at Ridgecrest, that's a part of your registration. The next day we will have a morning and afternoon session, closing at 3:00. In addition to several general session speakers, we will have, our praise band to lead us in worship, ministry leader introductions, Q&A, open discussions, and breakout groups. (Lodging & Meals-other than catered meal are separately handled through Ridgecrest reservations.)
Conference July 12-16
The HFW Conference is well known for being a life-changing experience. Our speakers, worship, testimonies, breakout groups, and social times are to facilitate a learning, healing, and relational experience. We want you to be informed, and make connections that will help you in life, to become a more balanced and joy-filled person. You may come here anxious, but you will quickly realize you are in the right place. You will not want to go home, but you'll leave better than you came. You'll realize that you're not alone. You'll have experienced and joined the HFW Family. We are here to support you in your journey. Join us!
Worship led by Miranda Pettit and the HFW Worship Band.
Miranda Pettit and Kim Broadhead and the HFW Worship Band, will be leading our worship time. They have given of their time and talent, for many years, with a sincere heart and belief that this conference has an incredible impact on the people who attend.
Guest Worship Leader Kim Hager
Kim will lead our Leaders Conference, Saturday night, & Sunday morning.
We will feature dance, flags, pottery, painting, poetry, & music.
Bring your arts to participate during worship!
- Leaders + Conference ON-site is $265 ($290 after July 11). Tues-Sunday, T-shirt, catered dinner Tuesday & Friday, printed lanyard, and program.
- EARLY ON-site registration is $250 ($275 after July 11). Wednesday night-Sunday, catered dinner Friday, T-shirt, printed lanyard, and program.
- Meals & Lodging are NOT included in conference registration. See "Meals & Lodging" page. Catered dinners are off set in registration and meal plan.
- ON-site individual days are available for $50 per General Session (includes one workshop track per General Session).
- We have GREAT gifts to offer you for joining the Conference Team, so if you're interested, please check-out the Conference Team page!
We appreciate you staying at Ridgecrest. We have a room reserve minimum that we must secure through registrations.